The OilSMART Duplex Panel, when combined with two manual sump pumps, will automatically pump water without the risk of pumping oil into the environment. The panel provides pump alteration and high demand two pump operation. Additionally, the duplex system alerts maintenance or building personnel in the event of a high oil or high water condition. The control panel comes complete with all required controls and panel monitoring capabilities. Installation of Duplex allows you to comply with State and Federal regulations while reducing the risk of adverse publicity, fines and expensive cleanup costs.
120/208/240 VAC Single Phase, operates up to 1HP @ 120V, 2HP @ 208/240V
- UL Listed for the United States and Canada (Panel and Controls)
- Pump Controls and High Liquid Alarm differentiate between oil and water; Includes OilSMART Pump Control, High Water Two Pump Demand Control and LiquidSMART Alarm Switch; 20' Cords Included.
- Pump Control Visible Mounted Features: Pump #1 and Pump #2 Hand-Off-Auto (H.O.A.) Switches, Green Pump Run Lights, Red Pump Fault Lights with Reset Button and Power On Light
- Alarm Visible Mounted Features: High Red Beacon Alarm Light, Yellow Light for Oil, White Light for Water, Alarm Test and Silence Buttons
- Hugh 85 Decibel Audible Alarm
- Duplex Provides: Two Pump Alternation and High Demand Two Pump Operation
- Complete Panel Remote Monitoring Dry Contacts: Oil, Water, High Liquid, Pump #1 Fault, Pump #2 Fault
- Pump Protection: Two Pump Circuit Breakers, Pump No-Load Lockout
OilSMART Water Pump Switch
When water comes in contact with the short (on) sensor, the pump will turn on; The pump will remain on until water clears the long(off) sensor. If oil comes in contact with the on sensor, the pump will not turn on; however the pump switch will activate and pump water from under the oil. Oil does not harm the system in anyway. The sensors can oscillate through oil and see water.
High Water Two Pump Switch
If water continues to enter the sump and one pump cannot keep up with the inflow of water, water will make contact with the sensor of the High Water Two Pump Demand Switch. If water comes in contact with the sensor, the second pump will turn on and both pumps will continue to pump water until water clears off the sensor of the Oil Smart Switch, shutting both pumps down.
LiquidSMART Alarm Sensor
If a high Liquid comes in contact with the sensors of the LiquidSMART Alarm Sensor, the sensor will send a signal to the control panel that there is a high liquid present. Simultaneously,
the alarm sensor will differentiate and indicate is oil or water is present.
- Panel Enclosure: Heavy Duty NEMA 4X Polycarbonate, 6”x14”x7”
- Components Enclosure: Type 3R High Impact Injected Plastic
- OilSmart Switch Dimensions: 2.5”W x 6”H x 1.75”D plus 6” sensor
- Liquid Smart/High Water 2 Pump Switch Dimensions: 3.5"H X 1.5"W X 1.5"D