The Marine Throne toilet provides both quiet operation and user control of water levels in the toilet bowl. A single large push button switch provides a simple flush mode by activating both the rinse water supply and the macer-ator discharge pump simultaneously. An additional rocker switch offers independent control of the rinse water supply and discharge pump separately so the bowl water level can be easily raised or lowered by the user. This provides a method of minimizing water use, when desired, as well as a means of raising the water level in the bowl when appropriate for user comfort. It also allows for complete evacuation of the bowl water while underway in rough sea conditions.
• Very quiet flush cycle - like a household toilet
• Single button flush actuator - with dual function water level control switch
• Can be plumbed to any pressurized water system that can provide a 3-1/2 GPM (13.5 LPM) flow rate
• Water control solenoid valve with anti-siphon breaker to prevent contamination of potable water supply
• White vitreous china bowl available in compact or comfortable household size
• Baked enamel seat & cover
• High capacity waste macer-ator and bowl discharge pump